The virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to others by infected persons who have few or no symptoms. Because of the hidden nature of this threat, it is the policy of this business to require the following:
1. FACE COVERING REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER PREMISES. All persons over the age of ten (10), including employees, customers, visitors, invitees and contractors (“Patrons”), who enter this business must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
- The requirement of a face covering does not apply if covering the nose and mouth poses a significant mental or physical health risk to the individual.
- The requirement of a face covering does not apply if covering the nose and mouth poses a significant mental or physical health risk to the individual. If this applies to you, please let us know in written form via an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The requirement of a face covering also does not apply when a mask would impair the performance of the service. Acting on camera and completing acting exercises and warm-ups for customers and giving instruction/teaching for our employees are times when a mask would impair the performance of the service. Therefore, we ask all to enter the building with a mask on, when sitting and listening to instruction please leave your mask on, but when completing acting exercise, please remove your mask. If you feel safer leaving your mask on, that is acceptable, however you will not receive the most accurate critique and feedback since we will not be able to see your facial expressions whilst acting.
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS. Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain six feet of social distancing whenever possible. Patrons should maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household, to the extent feasible when inside the business premises. Patrons of the business queuing or waiting inside or on the premises of the business must maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household.
3. VISITORS are not allowed inside the Studio unless they have first been given permission by e-mailing email@example.com. We are limiting the number of people who are allowed inside the building. In addition to this, parents are not allowed to watch class unless it has first been cleared by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. VIOLATIONS. Patrons who do not wear a face covering will be asked to leave the premises and will not be provided goods or services until the face covering requirements are followed.
5. These policies shall be re-evaluated on August 3rd, when exec order runs out or is extended.